- State Hotline: 1-844-878-7801 (Trust Act Hotline)
- Alameda County: 1-510-241-4011 (Alameda County Immigration Legal and Education Partnership for the ICE Activity Hotline. Call for rapid response and legal services.)
- Central Valley Rapid Response Network (Fresno, San Joaquin, Merced & Kern Counties): 1-559-206-0151
- Contra Costa County Rapid Response Network: 1-925-900-5151
- Humboldt County Rapid Response Network: 1-707-282-5226
- Los Angeles: 1-888-624-4752 (Coalicion for Humane immigration of Los Angeles)
- Marin County Rapid Response Network: 1-415-991-4545
- North Bay Rapid Response Network (Sonoma & Napa Counties): 1-707-800-4544
- Northern & Central California SIREN (Services, Immigration Rights & Education Network): “Stay informed about upcoming actions and policy updates by joining SIREN’s Action Rapid Response Network. Community Members text SIREN to: 1-201-468-6088, Allies text SIREN to: 1-918-609-4480
- Monterey County Rapid Response Network: 1-831-643-5225
- Sacramento: 1-916-245-6773 (24 hour hotline for residents to call if witness to federal immigration agents conducting enforcement sweeps)
- San Diego Rapid Response Network: (Hotline) 1-619-536-0823
- San Francisco: 1-415-200-1548 (San Francisco Immigrant Legal and Education Network Rapid Response Network)
- Santa Clara County Rapid Response Network: 1-408-290-1144
- Santa Cruz County Rapid Response: 1-831-239-4289
- PaseLaVoz: Get alerts and report on ICE activity through a FREE text alert program. PaseLaVoz is automatically activated with a simple and short call or text to: 1-415-715-9990
Thank you for dropping by our newest post!
I want to welcome you and let you know what’s going on with the Chamber!
Firstly, we’re coming up on our 2nd year anniversary this August! What started as a meeting between Julian Canete and Joe Partida with a group of interested individuals is now the fastest growing Chamber in the Bay Area.
And I couldn’t be more excited to celebrate this anniversary, where we started, at the 40th Annual CHCC Statewide Convention. Please join in supporting our Board Members who get to represent Oakland for the first time in over 5 years.
I’m also very excited about preparing our 1st round of programs starting this fall! I’ll be sending out more information soon but we’ll be covering topics such as Navigating the Registration Process, Access to Capital and Getting Your Business Certified as a MWB.
And this September we’re planning our 1st large scale Chamber Fundraiser: CumbiaFest! We’ll be on the lookout for Vendors for our Mercado and Sponsors that would like to support us!
In the coming weeks I will be writing more about out Chamber, our Origins, Our Mission and our Community. You won’t be disappointed.
Lastly, and with the greatest respect, I want to thank my Board of Directors and my Committee Members that have made this all come together. We’re very lucky to have such talent behind the Chamber and in the coming months, I hope to introduce them all to you.
El Pueblo Unido Jamás Será Vencido.
Oakland Latino Chamber of Commerce